This classic glass teapot is a must have in any tea lover's cupboard. A simple, modern design with high end material and craftsmanship, it is durable and practical. The hand-blown beaker and handle is made of high grade borosilicate glass for a smooth, transparent finish. The sturdy filter is made of bacteria resistant stainless steel and is crafted so finely that one can hardly see or feel the mesh. As such, it is ideal for brewing tea with small, fine leaf that catches easily and is hard to clean using ordinary teapots. This is my favourite teapot when I brew herbal teas.
Read more about my teaware here.
Dimension: Approx 12cm (height to lid handle) x 9cm (base diameter)
Capacity: 500 ml / 16.9 fl oz
Handle colour: Transparent
Shipping Weight: 500 gram
- Ultra-fine stainless steel filter, sturdy and bacteria resistant.
- High grade borosilicate glass, no taste transfer.
- Simple, practical design, easy to use and clean.
- Suitable for all types of tea especially herbal tea.
- Beautifully hand crafted, a must-have for the office or at home.
High Grade Stainless Steel
150°C / -40°C
||High Grade Stainless Steel
||150°C / -40°C
||High Grade Borosilicate Glass
||Temperature Variation 180°C